Work for Pittsburgh's Premiere H-D® Dealership! Three Rivers Harley-Davidson® is currently hiring for the below positions:
Clothing & General Merchandise Manager
Three Rivers Harley-Davidson is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic, Clothing and General Merchandise Manager to join our team. This individual oversees employees and operations of the General Merchandise department as well as coordinates sales promotions and advertising and ordering of all stock.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure General Merchandise personnel are well trained and available when needed.
- Design displays for merchandise, which are appealing to customers.
- Regulate Seasonal Promotions and coordinate them with other departments.
- Supervise and maintain an accurate up-to-date inventory management & control system.
- Employ sound management practices to ensure the General Merchandise department contributes acceptable levels of gross & net profit.
- Grow the volume of General Merchandise sales.
- Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
- Develop advertising sales, and promotional campaigns for merchandise.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Respond to customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to Superior Customer Service.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Experience with retail sales, inventory management, and Point-of-Sale software.
- Knowledge of Harley-Davidson General Merchandise a plus but not mandatory and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift materials.
- Working Conditions
- Normally indoors, however, some outdoor work is required during open houses or other events.
Three Rivers Harley Davidson is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Service Manager with a background in the motorcycle industry to lead a very busy Service Department.
You will oversee all operations of the Service Department while focusing on customer satisfaction, achieving financial goals, and profitability. Must provide superior customer service to all service-related Harley-Davidson® customers with the ability to coach, develop, and lead a team of service writers and technicians.
Three Rivers Harley-Davidson is seeking a highly motivated energetic, enthusiastic, and technically savvy intermediate to advanced level Motorcycle Service Technician to join our team.
At Three Rivers Harley-Davidson our Service Technicians are some of the most important team members we have as they help our customers in their time of need. Our Service Technicians repair, customize, maintain, or overhaul both customer and dealer-owned motor vehicles as close to the allotted time schedule as possible with excellent quality AND we invest in our people to help them advance in their career by sending our Service Technicians to the latest Harley-Davidson classes yearly.
**Please Send Resume
What we look for in a new team member:
Sales people need to have strong people skills and a passion for the products we sell, after all we sell fun! Honesty is paramount, with a strong work ethic and an energetic attitude as a way of life. What asset you have that can add to our dealership?
We at Three Rivers Harley-Davidson® love what we do and it shows.