Work for Pittsburgh's Harley-Davidson Megastore! Three Rivers Harley-Davidson® is currently hiring for the following positions.
Email your resume to Marketing@ThreeRiversCycles.com
Three Rivers Harley-Davidson® is looking to hire entry level to experienced level Motorcycle Service Technicians. Applicant must have motorcycle endorsement. Service Technicians repair, customize, maintain, and overhaul both customer and dealer-owned motor vehicles as close to the allotted time schedule as possible with excellent quality. Techs also work on unloading new Harley-Davidson motorcycles and preparing them for the salesroom floor.
Current work week schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Wednesdays and Sundays off.
- Aggressive Hourly Rates + commission bonuses
- On The Job Training & Harley-Davidson University Training
- Annual Expenses Paid Trip for Training Towards Master Tech Recognition
- Paid Vacation
- Fun Team Environment
General Merchandise Associate
Three Rivers Harley-Davidson is seeking to hire a full time General Merchandise & Events Associate. Work week is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with Wednesdays and Sundays off.
- Provide excellent customer service to all dealership customers
- Handle telephone transactions quickly and courteously
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional products that complement their purchase
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to handle excellent customer service
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of products
- Continuously maintain showroom product availability by stocking shelves and displays
- Receive new merchandise as it comes in