Work for Pittsburgh's Premiere H-D® Dealership! Three Rivers Harley-Davidson® is currently hiring for the below positions.
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic person with the desire to succeed!
- Power Sports or Automotive sales experience or dealership experience
- Previous experience using a CRM system is preferred
- Valid PA motorcycle license
Motorclothes Retail Associate
- Ensure General Merchandise personnel are well trained and available when needed.
- Design displays for merchandise, which are appealing to customers.
- Regulate Seasonal Promotions and coordinate them with other departments.
- Supervise and maintain an accurate up-to-date inventory management & control system.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Respond to customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to Superior Customer Service.
- Experience with retail sales, inventory management, and Point-of-Sale software.
- Knowledge of Harley-Davidson General Merchandise a plus but not mandatory and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift materials.
- Repair, customize, maintain, and overhaul both customer and dealer-owned motor vehicles as close to the allotted time schedule as possible with excellent quality.
- Valid Drivers License with Motorcycle Endorsement required
- MMI Graduate or Powersport mechanic Experience preferred
- Motorcycle Inspection License preferred
- Paid Schooling/Training provided